Prior to my early 20’s, I had always been healthy. Then I suffered a traumatic event which landed me in the hospital for days. I literally spent 15 years constantly being sick seeing doctor after doctor with no answers. Like many of you, one day I met someone who told me everything I was experiencing could be linked to gluten. So I consulted my doctor and found myself being diagnosed with Celiac Disease. My whole life needed to be adjusted. Five years later, I still found dining out a struggle. There was the constant worry of cross contamination, the social stigma of having a food allergy, and the challenges of the social component of eating with my friends. Since I had always had a dream to own a restaurant, I realized I now had a reason, to provide a safe environment for others living the gluten-free lifestyle. In January of 2017, I purchased a restaurant and re-opened it as New Day so I can provide this experience for myself and for others. Enjoy!
Why We're Different
• We are consistently open, honest, ethical, respectful and genuine in both our commitment and our ingredients. You never have to feel different when you ask questiohs.
• We are more than a dining experience. We're highly creative and seek to connect others to new experiences within diverse human realities.
• We possess the courage to demonstrate compassion and convey our vision through actions, instead of just words.
• We use our drive and commitment to energize, engage and inspire others.
• We always do the right thing, even if it’s not the easy thing.
• Creating a culture of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome, understood and respected. ALL ARE WELCOME HERE!